1855 Merivale Road, Nepean
Salary: $45,000.00 /year
The Tony Graham Automotive Group is looking for a qualified IT Technician to work in conjunction with the IT Manager. The IT Technician will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality. The IT Technician will have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware as well as a variety of Internet applications, networks and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
- Post-Secondary diploma or equivalent (CompTIA A+)
- 2+ years of practical experience
- Good knowledge of Windows 2016/Server Edition, Desktop Windows, HP/Cisco/Sonic Wall
- Thorough understanding of Internet security and data privacy principles
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Valid Driver’s Licence and Reliable Vehicle (mileage will be reimbursed)
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday – 8:30 to 4:30
Tony Graham Automotive Group is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. We will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. If you require accommodations to participate in the selection and recruitment process, please notify us by email.