Tony Graham Automotive Group is seeking a Customer Experience Centre Agent to join our team.
What we offer:
- Company stability: respected and reputable company with close to 50 years in Ottawa
- An opportunity to work for one of the best automotive groups in the city
- Health/Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance after 3 months
- RRSP/DPSP matching after 2 years
- Paid on-the-job training
The Customer Experience Centre Agent will be responsible to handle all incoming and outgoing service calls in a friendly, professional manner that demonstrates excellent customer service. The CEC Agent will provide assistance to customers in a timely and efficient manner with regard to their service requirements. The CEC Agent will effectively communicate to customers the service work that is required in order to maintain a safe and efficient vehicle. The CEC Agent will also recommend any service that would enhance the overall quality of the operation, performance and appearance of the customer’s vehicle.
- Completion of Secondary education
- Previous automotive experience, an asset
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills to deal with customers both in person and by phone
- Effective conflict resolution & problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge
- Sales oriented and customer focused. Previous retail direct sales an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ensure attention to detail.
Location of Work:
Tony Graham Kanata Toyota (Unit 600, 2500 Palladium Drive)
Hours of Work:
Monday to Thursday 10:30 am to 7:30 pm and Friday 10:30 am to 6:00 pm
- $14 hourly with bonus
Tony Graham Automotive Group is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. We will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. If you require accommodations to participate in the selection and recruitment process, please notify us by email.