The Tony Graham Customization and Detail Department is seeking an experienced Detailer to join our team.
What We Offer:
- Company stability: respected and reputable company with close to 50 years in Ottawa
- An opportunity to work for one of the best automotive groups in the city
- Health/Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance after 3 months
- RRSP/DPSP matching after 2 years
- Boot allowance
- Paid on-the-job training
The Detailer is responsible to receive vehicles off the carriers, then prepare and test the vehicle for final delivery to the customer. The vehicle must be spotlessly clean inside and out. Assist with installation of accessories. Drive as required.
- 1-year detailing experience
- Accessory installation experience
- Buffing, an asset
- Successful completion of Secondary School
- Proven reliable attendance
- Valid Driver’s License and clear driving record
- Ability to drive both manual & automatic transmissions
- Strong Team Player
- Works with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tony Graham Customization and Detail Department (64 Jamie Avenue)
Tony Graham Automotive Group is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. We will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. If you require accommodations to participate in the selection and recruitment process, please notify us by email.