Tony Graham Toyota, with over 50 years of excellence in the Ottawa area, is looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and experienced Parts Driver who enjoys driving around the city and deliver parts to our customers, to join our amazing team.
The Parts Driver is responsible for prompt and efficient shipping, receiving and delivery of parts orders.
What you will be doing:
- Picks up and delivers parts and equipment for customers, wholesale customers and suppliers.
- Establish all invoices on delivery sheets clearly marking cash or charge
- Ensure truck maintenance is conducted when applicable; i.e., oil changes, lube jobs, tires and daily gas fill up
- Formulate delivery orders against delivery sheet in sequence and then load truck
- Pick up and/or deliver parts to wholesale accounts, Manufacturer, Dealership and other auto dealers
- Ensure all delivery sheets are signed by all charge customers
- Verify invoice parts number to actual parts and delivers any counter orders to ordering counterman
- Balance cash against cash receipt invoices daily and is responsible for any short fall
- Maintain driver bin in a clean and orderly fashion
- Assist Shipper/Receiver and other Parts Department staff as necessary.
- Promote every aspect of the Tony Graham Automotive Group to the client.
- Any other responsibilities are required and/or as assigned
What makes you successful:
- Successful completion of Post-Secondary Level of Education
- Valid Driver’s license (ability to drive in all weather & road conditions)
- Acceptable Driver’s Abstract
- Proven Attendance Record
- Reliable, Dependable and Professional
- Sound Computer Skills and ability to learn new software
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with co-workers, management and customers.
What we offer:
- Open, friendly and positive work environment
- Supportive colleagues and managers
- Company stability: respected and reputable company with over 50 years in Ottawa
- An opportunity to work for one of the best automotive groups in the city
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Benefits: Group Health & Dental Plan
- Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- RRSP/DPSP matching
- Assistance with Gym Memberships
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Tony Graham Toyota (1855 Merivale Road)
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
If you feel that this job is for you and you meet the requirements, we look forward to receiving your resume.
In selecting an applicant to fill the vacancy, the Employer shall consider the applicant’s overall qualifications, training and experience. Interviews may or may not be held; not all applicants will receive an interview. Applications are not to be construed as a guarantee to the position. The Employer reserves the right to appoint.
Tony Graham Automotive Group is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. We will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. If you require accommodations to participate in the selection and recruitment process, please notify us by email.
Reference ID: Tony Graham Toyota