Salary: $14.00 /hour
Tony Graham Kanata Toyota is seeking a Shop Maintenance Attendant to join our team.
What we offer:
- Company stability: respected and reputable company with close to 50 years in Ottawa
- An opportunity to work for one of the best automotive groups in the city
- Health/Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance after 3 months
- RRSP/DPSP matching after 2 years
- Boot allowance
- Paid on-the-job training
The Shop Maintenance Attendant is a key player in ensuring the Service Department operates efficiently. This position is responsible for assisting technicians maintain a clean and organized workspace. The Shop Maintenance Attendant reports directly to the Service Manager.
- Valid Driver’s license and acceptable Driver’s Abstract.
- Successful completion of Secondary School
- Previous automotive experience, an asset
- Proven reliable attendance
- Demonstrated initiative, self-starter
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Willingness to train
- Strong interpersonal skills and team-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ensure attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Evenings and/or weekends may be required as per operational needs
Tony Graham Kanata Toyota (Unit 600, 2500 Palladium Drive)
Tony Graham Automotive Group is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. We will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. If you require accommodations to participate in the selection and recruitment process, please notify us by email.