Tony Graham Kanata Toyota is seeking an experienced Product Advisor to join our team.
What We Offer:
- Company stability: respected and reputable company with close to 50 years in Ottawa
- An opportunity to work for one of the best automotive groups in the city
- Competitive Comprehensive Pay Plan
- Paid on-the-job training
- Professional work environment with extensive on the job training and advancement opportunities
- Health/Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance after 3 months
- Vehicle Allowance after 3 months
- RRSP/DPSP matching after 2 years
Join a fun and respectful sales team selling New Toyota vehicles and Pre-Owned vehicles of all makes and models. Ideal candidates will have great communication skills, sales experience with a proven track record of success, and a drive to meet and exceed sales targets.
Do you have the horsepower to join our team? Are you ready to be both challenged and rewarded? If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- Previous proven, successful vehicle sales experience required
- Is knowledgeable about the automobile industry
- OMVIC license required
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Minimum grade 12 education, post secondary education is an asset
- able to build relationship before and after a sale
- motivated by a personal selling approach which occurs in the store and in the field
- thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Outgoing, dynamic, driven
- Be a top performer
- Have a winning attitude
- Be ready to show us your results
Hours of Work:
40-hour work week with shifts scheduled during:
Monday to Saturday: 9 am to 9 pm
Location of Work:
Tony Graham Kanata Toyota (Unit 600, 2500 Palladium Drive)
Tony Graham Automotive Group is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. We will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. If you require accommodations to participate in the selection and recruitment process, please notify us by email.