The Tony Graham Collision Centre is seeking an Auto Body Collision Centre Prepper to join our team.
What We Offer:
- Company stability: respected and reputable company with close to 50 years in Ottawa
- An opportunity to work for one of the best automotive groups in the city
- Health/Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance after 3 months
- Retirement Benefits Program
- Boot allowance
- Paid on-the-job training
The Auto Body Collision Centre Prepper will be responsible to prepare the vehicle for paint after the Body Technicians finish the repairs to a vehicle.
The duties include but are not limited to: sanding, application of primer base coat colour and clear coat, masking of vehicles, moving vehicles in and out of shop, working with the Tower Controller to maximize the efficiency of the shop.
- 1-2 years experience as a Prepper (previous Body Shop experience is required to ensure at least a basic understanding of the systems and procedures that are unique to this industry)
- Valid Driver’s Licence and acceptable Driver’s Abstract
- Proven attention to detail, quality driven
- Efficient time management skills
- Reliable and dependable
- Proven excellent attendance record
- Team player with a positive attitude
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm
Location of Work:
Tony Graham Collision Centre (2195 Robertson Road)
Competitive flat rate system
Tony Graham Automotive Group is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. We will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. If you require accommodations to participate in the selection and recruitment process, please notify us by email.