Tony Graham AutoEdge is a pre-owned vehicle sales and service dealership opening this fall. We are excited to be located in Bells Corners and look forward to developing our team. We are seeking three (3) licensed Automotive Service Technicians to join our team.
The licensed Automotive Service Technician must hold a valid 310-S Certification of Qualification from the Ontario College of Trades. The Automotive Service Technician’s role is to repair customer vehicles by applying workmanship and quality of excellence standards, while exercising effective time utilization for maximum productivity. The Automotive Service Technician will perform specific duties on vehicles to prevent problems or correct the operations of the vehicles brought in for servicing. The Automotive Service Technician will service vehicles in an efficient and ethical manner, and within the time promised to the customer.
The Automotive Service Technician is responsible to supply and maintain their own tools and toolbox.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to work for one of the best automotive groups in the city
- Signing Bonus
- Health/Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- RRSP/DPSP matching
- Boot allowance
- Paid training
- Licensed 310-S
- Membership with Ministry of College and Trades is in good standing
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Valid Driver’s Licence and clear driving record
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Proven team player
- Pride of workmanship, detail conscious
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to use the specialized tools required in this profession
- Proven, reliable attendance record
Hours of Work:
Rotational and flexible shifts, based on operational demands.
Week 1: Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Week 2: Tuesday to Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm and Saturday 8 am to 4 pm
Week 1: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Week 2: Tuesday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm and Saturday 8 am to 4 pm
Location of Work:
Tony Graham AutoEdge (2185 Robertson Road)
Tony Graham Automotive Group is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. We will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. If you require accommodations to participate in the selection and recruitment process, please notify us by email.