Tony Graham AutoEdge is a pre-owned vehicle sales and service dealership opening this fall. We are excited to be located in Bells Corners and look forward to developing our team. We are seeking two (2) Sales Managers to join our team.
The Sales Manager, reporting to the General Manager, is responsible for leading and motivating the sales team while promoting and encouraging strategies to sell vehicles. The Sales Manager will anticipate sales and expenses and will establish goals monthly and annually. The Manager will also prepare the departmental operating budget. Strong leadership skills with the drive to succeed is required. The Sales Manager will have exceptional interpersonal, customer service and conflict resolution skills. The proven ability to not only meet but exceed performance targets is a strong trait of the Sales Manager. The Sales Manager will be responsible for the Human Resource Management of the Sales Team: organize schedules, interview, hire, train, setting targets, goals, performance and attendance management, etc. Strong computer and technological skills are also required.
Previous managerial and vehicle sales experience are required.
- Completion of Secondary education
- OMVIC sales license valid and in good standing
- Previous Sales Experience in the automotive industry
- Minimum two years previous management experience
- Valid Driver’s Licence and clear drivers abstract
- Customer focused and sales oriented
- Natural ability to lead, communicate with and train a sales team to support department’s overall goals, systems and procedures
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills to deal with customers both in person and by phone
- Effective conflict resolution & problem-solving skills
- Proficient with computers and various software packages (MS Office, Reynolds & Reynolds)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ensure attention to detail.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to work for one of the best automotive groups in the city
- Health/Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- RRSP/DPSP matching
Hours of Work:
In order to ensure full coverage, these positions will have the following rotational schedule:
Week 1: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and
Week 2: Tuesday to Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
As this is a new dealership, these are the opening hours, it is expected to grow and as such, this schedule will be flexible and based on operational demands.
Location of Work:
Tony Graham AutoEdge (2185 Robertson Road)
Tony Graham Automotive Group is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. We will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. If you require accommodations to participate in the selection and recruitment process, please notify us by email.