Tony Graham Toyota, Customization and Detail Department, is seeking a positive and enthusiastic Auto Detailer to join our amazing team. The ideal candidate loves cleaning cars and knows how to treat them with maximum care.
What We Offer:
· Open, friendly and positive work environment
· Supportive colleagues and managers
· Company stability: respected and reputable company with over 50 years in Ottawa
· An opportunity to work for one of the best automotive groups in the city
· Health/Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance after 3 months
· RRSP/DPSP matching after 2 years
· Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Boot allowance
· Paid on-the-job training
· Free Uniforms and Paid Uniform Cleaning
· Assistance with Gym Memberships
The Auto Detailer is responsible to perform high quality cleaning of vehicle interior and exterior. The main duties include washing, waxing and/or polishing the exterior of the vehicle, and cleaning/shampooing the interior of the vehicle, to satisfy customer needs and dealership expectations of high quality and workmanship.
· Completion of Secondary School
· Driver’s License with acceptable driving record
· Ability to drive both manual & automatic transmissions
· 1-2 years proven reliability and dependability
· Ability to meet physical demands of position
· Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
· Attention to detail
· Great team player
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tony Graham Customization and Detail Department (64 Jamie Avenue)
· Proactive approach
· Necessary PPE provided
· Social distancing signs are well displayed
· Masks must be worn
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
If you feel that this job is for you and you meet the requirements, we look forward to receiving your resume.
In selecting an applicant to fill the vacancy, the Employer shall consider the applicant’s overall qualifications, training and experience. Interviews may or may not be held; not all applicants will receive an interview. Applications are not to be construed as a guarantee to the position. The Employer reserves the right to appoint.
Tony Graham Automotive Group is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. We will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. If you require accommodations to participate in the selection and recruitment process, please notify us by email.