Tony Graham Kanata Toyota is seeking a Detailer to join our team.
What We Offer:
- Company stability: respected and reputable company with close to 50 years in Ottawa
- An opportunity to work for one of the best automotive groups in the city
- Health/Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance after 3 months
- RRSP/DPSP matching after 2 years
- Boot allowance
- Paid on-the-job training
The Detailer is responsible to perform both interior and exterior vehicle cleaning as per the Toyota Touch requirements. This includes washing, waxing and/or polishing the exterior of the vehicle, and cleaning/shampooing the interior of the vehicle, to satisfy customer needs and Toyota Touch / dealership expectations of high quality and workmanship.
- Completion of Secondary School
- Driver’s License with clear driving record
- ability to drive both manual & automatic transmissions
- 1-2 years proven reliability and dependability
- ability to meet physical demands of position
- ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Hours of Work:
Hours will rotate between Week A-C.
Monday to Friday 6:00 am to 1:30 pm plus Saturday 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
Monday to Thursday 1:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Tony Graham Kanata Toyota (Unit 600 at 2500 Palladium Drive)
$14 hourly plus Production Bonus