Tony Graham Toyota, with over 50 years of excellence in the Ottawa area, is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Licenced Automotive Technician with a valid 310-S License to join our dynamic evening team and help us create an environment of success.
Our dynamic team not only services the exceptional Toyota Line, but we also service all makes and models.
As an Automotive Technician you will work under the direction of the Service Manager. You will examine vehicles to identify the necessary repairs, diagnose the cause of vehicle malfunctions and recommend appropriate repairs and perform repairs of customer vehicles by applying workmanship and quality of excellence standards. Also, the Automotive Technician will service vehicles in an efficient and ethical manner, and within the time promised to the customer.
The Automotive Technician is responsible to supply and maintain their own tools and toolbox. The Tony Graham Automotive Group supplies specialty tools pertaining to the Toyota brand and large equipment.
What we offer:
· Open, friendly and positive work environment
· Supportive colleagues and managers
· Company stability: respected and reputable company with over 50 years in Ottawa
· An opportunity to work for one of the best automotive groups in the city
· Full-Time, Permanent Positions
· Benefits: Health, Dental PLUS a Health Spending Account (includes Registered Massage Therapy, Physiotherapy, Chiropractor)
· Saturday premium (Saturdays only during Tire Season)
· Competitive Flat rate PLUS Technician Productivity Bonus
· RRSP matching
· Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Boot Allowance
· Free Uniforms and Paid Uniform Cleaning
· Assistance with Gym Memberships
· Valid 310-S Certification of Qualification from the Ontario College of Trades
· Experienced Level 3 Apprentices will be considered
· Membership with Ministry of College and Trades is in good standing
· 1-2 years relevant experience, previous Toyota experience an asset
· Valid Driver’s Licence and acceptable Driver’s Abstract
· Effective interpersonal skills
· Proven team player
· Great producer
· Flat rate
· Pride of workmanship, detail conscious
· Able to work with minimal supervision
· Ability to learn new technologies and processes, and adapt to change
· Proven, reliable attendance record
Hours of Work:
· Monday to Thursday – 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm
· Friday – 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
· Tire Season(s) – Rotational Saturdays 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
Tony Graham Toyota (1855 Merivale Road)
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
If you feel that this job is for you and you meet the requirements, we look forward to receiving your resume.
In selecting an applicant to fill the vacancy, the Employer shall consider the applicant’s overall qualifications, training and experience. Interviews may or may not be held; not all applicants will receive an interview. Applications are not to be construed as a guarantee to the position. The Employer reserves the right to appoint.
Tony Graham Automotive Group is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. We will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. If you require accommodations to participate in the selection and recruitment process, please notify us by email.
Reference ID: Tony Graham Toyota