Tony Graham Lexus is seeking a positive and enthusiastic Lot Attendant to join our amazing team.
What We Offer:
· Company stability: respected and reputable company with over 50 years in Ottawa
· An opportunity to work for one of the best automotive groups in the city
· Health/Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance after 3 months
· RRSP/DPSP matching after 2 years
· Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Boot allowance
· Paid on-the-job training
· Free Uniforms and Paid Uniform Cleaning
· Assistance with Gym Memberships
· Open, friendly and positive work environment
· Supportive colleagues
To maintain the overall condition of the dealership lot including the cleanliness of the lot and the vehicles for sale. To ensure all vehicles are “customer ready”. The Lot Attendant ensures that all inventory standards are kept and that the image of the Tony Graham Lexus is upheld.
· Successful completion of Secondary School
· Minimum G2 Driver’s license with zero priors for alcohol consumption while operating of a vehicle
· Able to drive vehicles with both manual and automatic transmissions and be able to drive vehicles in tight spaces (i.e. in and out of showroom) and heights (i.e., ramps)
· Clean driving record, and reporting to management any circumstances in regard to the status of this license,
· Proven work performance, effective communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills
· Able to work independently and as part of a team
· Attention to detail, commitment and dedication to quality service
· Reliable and trustworthy
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tony Graham Lexus (299 West Hunt Club Road)
If you feel that this job is for you and you meet the requirements, we look forward to receiving your resume.
In selecting an applicant to fill the vacancy, the Employer shall consider the applicant’s overall qualifications, training and experience. Interviews may or may not be held; not all applicants will receive an interview. Applications are not to be construed as a guarantee to the position. The Employer reserves the right to appoint.
Tony Graham Automotive Group is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. We will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. If you require accommodations to participate in the selection and recruitment process, please notify us by email.
Reference ID: Tony Graham Lexus