Salary: $15.00 /hour
Tony Graham Lexus is seeking an enthusiastic, hard working, and organized Maintenance Assistant/Shop Maintenance Attendant to join our amazing team.
The Maintenance Assistant/Shop Maintenance Attendant is a key player in ensuring the Service Department operates efficiently. This position will be responsible for assisting and coordinating parts for technicians, general shop maintenance, cleaning the tire and tool storage area, assisting technicians in maintaining a clean and organized workspace etc. Occasionally, the incumbent will be responsible for performing both interior and exterior vehicle cleaning.
What We Offer:
· Full-Time, Permanent Position
· Growth opportunities
· Company stability
· Open, friendly and positive work environment
· Supportive colleagues and managers
· Benefits: Group Health & Dental Plan
· Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
· RRSP/DPSP matching
· Assistance with Gym Memberships
· Successful completion of Secondary School
· Valid Driver’s license and acceptable Driver’s Abstract
· Previous automotive experience, an asset
· Proven reliable attendance
· Ability to meet physical demands of position
· Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
· Willingness to train
· Strong interpersonal skills and team-oriented
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ensure attention to detail
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tony Graham Lexus (299 West Hunt Club Road)
If you feel that this job is for you and you meet the requirements, we look forward to receiving your resume.
In selecting an applicant to fill the vacancy, the Employer shall consider the applicant’s overall qualifications, training and experience. Interviews may or may not be held; not all applicants will receive an interview. Applications are not to be construed as a guarantee to the position. The Employer reserves the right to appoint.
Tony Graham Automotive Group is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. We will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. If you require accommodations to participate in the selection and recruitment process, please notify us by email.
Reference ID: Tony Graham Lexus