Tony Graham Lexus is seeking an experienced Luxury Vehicle Sales Representative to join our team.
What We Offer:
- Company stability: respected and reputable company with close to 50 years in Ottawa
- Competitive Comprehensive Pay Plan
- Ability to work with an excellent product
- Professional work environment with extensive on the job training and advancement opportunities
- Health/Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance after 3 months
- RRSP/DPSP matching after 2 years
Ideal candidates will have great communication skills, sales experience with a proven track record of success, and a drive to meet and exceed sales targets.
Do you have the horsepower to join our team? Are you ready to be both challenged and rewarded? If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- Previous proven, successful vehicle sales experience required
- Is knowledgeable about the automobile industry
- OMVIC license required
- Valid driver’s license and clear driver’s abstract
- Able to build strong relations before and after a sale
- Motivated by a personal selling approach which occurs in the store and in the field
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Outgoing, dynamic, driven
- Be a top performer
- Have a winning attitude
- Be ready to show us your results
Hours of Work:
Rotational shifts will vary within Sales Department hours of:
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location of Work:
Tony Graham Lexus (299 W Hunt Club Rd)
Tony Graham Automotive Group is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. We will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. If you require accommodations to participate in the selection and recruitment process, please notify us by email.