Salary: $14.00 /hour
The Tony Graham Customization and Detail Department is seeking a Driver/Lot Attendant to join our team.
What We Offer:
- Company stability: respected and reputable company with close to 50 years in Ottawa
- An opportunity to work for one of the best automotive groups in the city
- Health/Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance after 3 months
- RRSP/DPSP matching after 2 years
- Boot allowance
- Paid on-the-job training
Pick up vehicles from various dealership locations as required. Receive vehicles from Factory. Assisting with general shop duties and working with team as required. Perform basic car and lot maintenance duties (shovel snow, scrape windshields, pick up garbage, etc.) in all weather conditions. Vehicle washing as required.
- Completion of Secondary School
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable Driver’s Abstract
- Excellent, proven attendance record
- Initiative / Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills/team player
- Attention to detail
- Physically fit to meet physical demands of the position (i.e. lifting requirements)
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tony Graham Customization and Detail Department (64 Jamie Ave, Nepean, ON)
Tony Graham Automotive Group is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. We will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. If you require accommodations to participate in the selection and recruitment process, please notify us by email.