The Marketing department of the Tony Graham Automotive Group is growing and looking for a Content Creator to support group-wide marketing efforts. Key tasks will include:
· Video shooting & editing
· Photo shooting & editing
· Digital graphics creation
In addition, this position will play a key part in photographing group-wide vehicle inventory utilizing existing systems & processes. The incumbent may also be involved in the deployment of this content on our various websites & social media channels.
The best candidate will have strong organizational skills, be able to meet deadlines reliably, be fluent in the operation of modern DSLR cameras & basic audio equipment, and a strong operator of the core aspects of the Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with current social media platforms is required. In addition, generalized technical problem-solving skills will be an asset.
· College level diploma in Marketing & Communications or Multimedia Development, or equivalent work experience (min. 1 year)
· Valid Driver’s Licence and Reliable Vehicle (mileage will be reimbursed)
· Highly Creative & able to provide portfolio examples upon request
· Excellent communication skills
· Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ensure attention to detail.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Tony Graham Automotive Group is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. We will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. If you require accommodations to participate in the selection and recruitment process, please notify us by email.