Tony Graham Lexus is seeking a Service Advisor to join our team.
What We Offer:
- Company stability: respected and reputable company with close to 50 years in Ottawa
- Health/Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance after 3 months
- RRSP/DPSP matching after 2 years
- An opportunity to work for one of the best automotive groups in the city
- Boot allowance
- Paid training
To greet service customers in a friendly, professional manner and assist them with all service concerns. To inform customers of service work that is required in order to maintain a safe and efficient vehicle. To recommend any service that would enhance the overall quality of the operation of the customer’s vehicle.
- Previous Service Advisor experience is required: 1 – 2 years
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience is required
- Completion of Secondary education
- Sales oriented and customer focused. Previous retail/direct sales an asset
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills to deal with customers both in person and by phone
- Effective conflict resolution & problem-solving skills
- Mathematical skills
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive both standard and automatic transmissions
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ensure attention to detail.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Rotational Saturdays 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Location of Work:
Tony Graham Lexus (299 West Hunt Club Road, Nepean)
Tony Graham Automotive Group is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. We will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. If you require accommodations to participate in the selection and recruitment process, please notify us by email.